Our one name study research has identified over 3800 individuals either born with one of the family names or married to someone with a family name. Where possible we have linked the individuals to family trees –some small and some very large. This means that 69% of our known individuals are linked to one of the nine trees below.
The following are the main family trees that have been produced, eventually we hope to produce them on the website but at present our data is not in a format that will permit this – so watch this space.
- Cheriton Tree started in 1663 in Cheriton, Hampshire by John Titheridge and Anne Quallatt with 1419 individuals
- Titheradge Tree started in 1744 in Portsea, Hampshire by Daniel Tytheridge and Rebecca Baker with 533 individual
- Winchester / Ballarat Australia Tree started in New Alresford, Hampshire in 1804 by James Titheridge and Ann Pett with 167 individuals
- East Meon Tree started in East Meon, Hampshire in 1774 by Thomas Titheridge and Jane Tee with 133 individuals
- Tytheridge Tree started in New Alresford, Hampshire in 1784 by Robert Titheridge and Lucy Ann Holdup with 34 individuals
- Tytheridge of Woolwich Tree started in Brasted, Kent and Sundridge, Kent in 1797 by John Tutheridge and Sarah Saunders with 81 individuals
- Tidridge Tree started in Bishops Waltham in 1806 by William Titheridge and Priscilla Pargeant with 183 individuals
- Teatheredge Tree started in Norwood, Surrey and Camberwell, London in 1812 by James Teatheredge’s son James and Emily Wing with 50 individuals
- Maria of Cheriton Tree started in Cheriton, Hampshire in 1823 by Maria Titheridge (single woman) with 50 individuals
Copyright © 2016 Ann and Mike Titheradge All rights reserved